Thursday, January 8, 2009
So the creature that is Frazzle Dazzle has been unraveling more and more lately. I was warned about her insanity when she moved into our area, but never really witnessed it, so brushed it off to disgruntled employees making up stuff.
BUT THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS.
And the truth is she is motherf-in' CRAZY!
Besides the smaller incidents exhibited earlier, this morning she came out of a meeting and stomped into her office with someone. Frazzle Dazzle proceeds to sob. Like a high-pitched, keening, heaving noise. The we hear the screaming.
"That motherf-er is a motherf-ing moron! Who the hell does he think he is?!"
Then we all hear a loud CRASH! I presume something fell off her desk.
"AHHHHHH! I don't have room for my shit in here! I don't have any room!"
More crashing noises. Now I assume she's knocking things off her desk. Sob, sob, sob. Wail, wail, wail.
"I hate his, I HATE it!! Do you hear me?! No one knows shit! And I have all this crap with no space!!!"
A woman hurriedly exits her office.
Must be tough having that huge corner office with lots of windows and no room for all your "shit". LOL.
Is it mean to laugh at someone while they're losing their marbles?
BUT THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS.
And the truth is she is motherf-in' CRAZY!
Besides the smaller incidents exhibited earlier, this morning she came out of a meeting and stomped into her office with someone. Frazzle Dazzle proceeds to sob. Like a high-pitched, keening, heaving noise. The we hear the screaming.
"That motherf-er is a motherf-ing moron! Who the hell does he think he is?!"
Then we all hear a loud CRASH! I presume something fell off her desk.
"AHHHHHH! I don't have room for my shit in here! I don't have any room!"
More crashing noises. Now I assume she's knocking things off her desk. Sob, sob, sob. Wail, wail, wail.
"I hate his, I HATE it!! Do you hear me?! No one knows shit! And I have all this crap with no space!!!"
A woman hurriedly exits her office.
Must be tough having that huge corner office with lots of windows and no room for all your "shit". LOL.
Is it mean to laugh at someone while they're losing their marbles?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment