Thursday, January 8, 2009
In reference to Marie's post earlier, we don't have annoying rules like that (or maybe we have so many I just stop paying attention), but Nip/Tuck does give me a hard time every time I stay a minute past 5.
As in, "Oh my Sarah?! What are you doing here still? It's 5:01! Aren't you usually out the door right at 5? Everyone, Sarah is still here! Can you believe it?!"
So it's not a kind gesture. It's a I-stay-til-11-every-night-because-I-have-no-life-so-I'm-going to-make-you-feel-bad-that-you-don't-stay-with me-despite-the-fact-that-you-finish-all-your-work-in-a-productive-manner gesture.
Which is worse? It's a coin toss. What douchebags - all of them!
As in, "Oh my Sarah?! What are you doing here still? It's 5:01! Aren't you usually out the door right at 5? Everyone, Sarah is still here! Can you believe it?!"
So it's not a kind gesture. It's a I-stay-til-11-every-night-because-I-have-no-life-so-I'm-going to-make-you-feel-bad-that-you-don't-stay-with me-despite-the-fact-that-you-finish-all-your-work-in-a-productive-manner gesture.
Which is worse? It's a coin toss. What douchebags - all of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment