Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Battle For the Ages

So it has begun. The battle for ultimate power between The Grinch and Frazzle Dazzle (click HERE if you don't remember who that is).

DING DING DING!












Round 1

Frazzle Dazzle sends a frazzled email last night to The Grinch. She CC's the everyone that sits in our area. Ooooh, snap!

Throw
Quest about office temp.Hi The Grinch,
I know there have been adjustments made recently to our area's heating / air conditioning.

I have been cooking all day – I’m not sure what the temperature is in this office but it feels like 80. It’s pretty uncomfortable.

It’s 7:30 PM and it feels like an oven. If I ever wear long sleeves or a sweater I’ll be in trouble.

I don’t want to request changing the temperature if it
messes up your areas.

Need some words of wisdom from those who have been
through this before.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Frazzle Dazzle

Counter-Throw (CC: us all)

Frazzle Dazzle,
We’ve had this problem in this area with that office for as long as I’ve been here…..that office is fine on temp and we all freeze or we all are fine and that office is an oven. So hopefully this someone can help. We shall see…


The Grinch

Round 2 (also CCing all of us)

Punch

Frazzle Dazzle,

On another note – please keep the door to the hallway shut – it is a firecode violation – and it should help with regulating our area’s temp too.

Thanks!
The Grinch

Counterpunch

Re: Quest about office temp.The Grinch,
Hmmm. Well that’s also a problem, since having the door there with not enough clearance is a building code violation.
Maintenance confirmed that the cubicle walls were not installed correctly and there is not enough clearance, hence the dangerous running into people/objects EVERY SINGLE DAY.

There have been bad collisions and that seems unacceptable since the ins and outs there are constant.

This is a safety problem.

Should we discuss this also with your supervisor? Please let me know.

Frazzle Dazzle

Tongue in Face

Frazzle Dazzle,
I’ve never noticed it being a problem, but if you have an issue with it, feel free to call the supervisor.

The Grinch

*****

Hard to tell who won each round as I can see this battle going back and forth, with all of us CC'd spectators watching, FOREVER. Seriously. The Grinch hates being wrong, and so does Frazzle Dazzle. Love how they send these emails back and forth considering they literally sit right NEXT to each other (i.e. they could just talk loudly back and forth). I think the only losers in this battle will be us poor innocent bystanders who have to watch what amounts to two 5-year olds pulling each other's hair.

4 comments:

MsG said...

is frazzle dazzle nip.tuck?

C'est La Vie said...

Nope, click here to refresh your memory:
http://itsacubeworld.blogspot.com/2008/10/choose-your-own-character.html

Anonymous said...

These are adults right? Scary.

Anonymous said...

LOL I missed this one! To funny. It's like a game of tennis- back and forth, back and forth!