Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Q: What is a Nastygram?
A: A Nastygram is a hysterical (and I don't mean funny) email sent on a weekly basis by Nip/Tuck.
Q: Where did the phrase "Nastygram" originate?
A: Why from the brilliant Nip/Tuck herself!
Q: What does a Nastygram look like?
A: A Nastygram normally goes something like this:
Dear Everyone in the Whole Wide Company,
WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?!!! Why do the things I want never get done!!! Blah blah blah. More pointless sentences all capitalized. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Lots of exclamation points!!! Can't you see MY work is the MOST important in the entire universe?!!! Spelling error. Can't you see that if I don't get things ASAP the whole world stops spinning?!! I AM CRAZY AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY REGULAR NASTYGRAMS!! I HAVE NOW PISSED OFF EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING SO NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME!!!
A couple more paragraphs of crazy nonsense. Why does nobody love me? Why am I so crazy? I don't really do anything so I have to send out these periodic emails to make sure everyone knows I'm busy. IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO WRITE THIS EMAIL!!!
Nip/Tuck
Q: What do I do if I ever receive a Nastygram?
A: You will inevitable receive a Nastygram as it has a tendency to be forwarded far and wide as soon as it arrives. In that case, never EVER reply - don't fuel the Crazy fire. Just let it extinguish its own flame. Also, stay far away from Nip/Tuck - you don't want to be associated with The Crazy for at least a couple days. Better make it a week just to be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment