Monday, September 29, 2008
So I'm just sitting here at my desk, minding my own business, happily munching on my turkey sandwich. No problems, right? Well, until I felt like I was being watched. I look over my left shoulder. Nothing. Just my co-workers typing away. I look to my right. Bingo! I'm being watched with a meticulous eye by one of the office doggies. It's licking its chops, just waiting for a crumb to fall to the ground. Sorry, buddy, not going to happen! I'm too hungry for that. And besides, it's rude to scavenge, doggy!
Sigh...yup, so the dogs returned from their week-long vaca. It was so nice without them for a week...talk about a rude awakening!
Sigh...yup, so the dogs returned from their week-long vaca. It was so nice without them for a week...talk about a rude awakening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment