Monday, September 15, 2008
So remember the psycho email Nip/Tuck sent over a week ago? Well it was directed towards Gossip Girl. Since that fateful day, G.G. has refused to talk to Nip/Tuck over hurt feelings, anger, shame, immaturity, etc. and Nip/Tuck has also refused to be the first one to speak to the other person. Problem is G.G. and Nip/Tuck work together A LOT. So how do they get work done if they refuse to communicate?
Through lil ol' me, of course.
For the past 8 hellish work days, I have been subjected to an average of 26 phone calls PER DAY from G.G. asking me things such as "Do you know when Nip/Tuck needed that article by?" to "Do you know the date of Nip/Tuck's meeting" to "Is Nip/Tuck there right now?" No, No, and who the hell cares?! She's also taken to bringing me things for approval that I have no idea on because they were Nip/Tuck's project. To which I have to tell her sorry, can't help you. Or I receive such delightful emails as "Sarah, can you ask Nip/Tuck xyz?" which I will naturally foward to Nip/Tuck "FYI this is for you". Nip/Tuck will reply "Tell G.G. xyz" . Seriously people, are we 12 years old?! Combined they reach the age of 86! Seriously, get over it.
Today was the best though. Today G.G. comes by with some things for me to approve on behalf of Nip/Tuck. I say "I don't feel comfortable doing this since this is NOT my project". G.G. is looking all shifty and whispering which is odd considering how she rambles on.
Me: "Are you ok?"
G.G. whispers back "Yea, fine."
Me: "Well let's wait till Nip/Tuck gets back since it's her thing".
G.G. whispers "Um....fine...ok...you're both wearing green today, weird"
Me: "Is Nip/Tuck here?"
G.G "Yeeees"
Me: "Oh, great, well let's just ask her then! Hey Nip/Tuck, G.G. and I have something to ask you!"
I turn to motion at G.G. only to see her literally running for the door, and out the door. For someone who hates walking, she sure ran like the wind. (Who does that?! This is work, not the 2nd grade) Now Nip/Tuck is pissed. And who gets to bear the brunt of her psychosis? That's right - poor lil ol' me.
Grow up people. Geesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment