Friday, September 12, 2008
Ok so remember how I said the lunch was supposed to be a Hawaiian BBQ? It wasn't even close! Instead, it was seawood wrapped items that I am not even sure how to pronounce. We're talking chopsticks required! And this is the chosen lunch for a company of 40 some people. I know I'm picky, but you can't tell me everyone else was thrilled to be eating seafood-wrapped who knows what for lunch?! And to top things off, the dogs, that drive me nuts, were scavenging around like crazy, trying to sip from people's sodas that were left on the ground next to their chairs, and gobble up their food the second they turned the other way. So even if I WAS pondering eating any of the food provided, any thoughts quickly dissipated the second I saw the dogs jumping on their hind legs to grab a nibble. So, leave it to me to sneak out post-lunch for a REAL lunch at In N Out...much more my style ;) Have a great weekend away from your cube and annoying co-workers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment