Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Why is Nip/Tuck a crazy rhymes-with-stitch today?
a) When told in a meeting with myself and The Grinch that a deadline had not been set yet for a certain project, she proceeds to freak out and scream about how she can't do anything or get anything ready without a deadline.
b) Screams at the both of us, "I'll only say this ONE time: this is NOT my first rodeo!"
c) Two minutes later, screams again, "I'll only say this ONE time: I've been doing this 20 years, I think I have a few more years on you two. Maybe you two want to take this over and I'll just sit back and watch." NOTE: The Grinch is HER BOSS.
d) Screams at us that "in the biz" (what biz?!) the saying goes "Money talks and bullshit walks" Uhhh...ok...how is this relevant?
e) When The Grinch suggests something she can be doing, Nip/Tuck rolls her eyes, holds out her wrist and proceeds to pretend to slap her wrist going, "Oh stupid, stupid, me! Why didn't I think of that?! Stupid, stupid, me." When we stare at her dumbfounded, she laughs maniacally and goes, "What?! I was trying to make a stupid funny...I guess I"m the only one that found that funny." REMINDER: The Grinch is still her boss.
f) ALL OF THE ABOVE
ANSWER: If you guessed, "f", you're a winner, and apparently a loyal reader. Yup, Nip/Tuck lost her shiz today. After the aforementioned horribly uncomfortable meeting, she abruptly stands up and declared "I have to get outta here" and leaves us sitting in her cubicle. Good times.
a) When told in a meeting with myself and The Grinch that a deadline had not been set yet for a certain project, she proceeds to freak out and scream about how she can't do anything or get anything ready without a deadline.
b) Screams at the both of us, "I'll only say this ONE time: this is NOT my first rodeo!"
c) Two minutes later, screams again, "I'll only say this ONE time: I've been doing this 20 years, I think I have a few more years on you two. Maybe you two want to take this over and I'll just sit back and watch." NOTE: The Grinch is HER BOSS.
d) Screams at us that "in the biz" (what biz?!) the saying goes "Money talks and bullshit walks" Uhhh...ok...how is this relevant?
e) When The Grinch suggests something she can be doing, Nip/Tuck rolls her eyes, holds out her wrist and proceeds to pretend to slap her wrist going, "Oh stupid, stupid, me! Why didn't I think of that?! Stupid, stupid, me." When we stare at her dumbfounded, she laughs maniacally and goes, "What?! I was trying to make a stupid funny...I guess I"m the only one that found that funny." REMINDER: The Grinch is still her boss.
f) ALL OF THE ABOVE
ANSWER: If you guessed, "f", you're a winner, and apparently a loyal reader. Yup, Nip/Tuck lost her shiz today. After the aforementioned horribly uncomfortable meeting, she abruptly stands up and declared "I have to get outta here" and leaves us sitting in her cubicle. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment