Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not it!

So I don’t think I wrote about my horrendous week a couple of weeks ago where I was getting reamed out EVERY SINGLE MORNING by the same crazy, bipolar lady for some order that The Grinch placed (seriously I’d have 6-9 angry emails in my inbox, all sent in succession from 6:15am-6:29am). Being the professional that I am, instead of replying back with what I really wanted to (along the lines of, do you need some help removing the enormous tree trunk from your ass?), I’d go talk to my boss, The Grinch, and ask her what I was the appropriate course of action. Of course her reply was always “Don’t reply. Just let it blow over.” Easy for you to say, I’m taking the fall (silently, might I add), for YOUR mistake.

So I thought this had all been over and done with, but then just now, I receive another email from crazy bipolar regarding the SAME issue. So I emailed The Grinch, “Grinch, who placed this order? Do you know what happened? I have no idea since I did not place this order.”

In my head, I know that in our department, only two people are authorized to place these orders. The Grinch, and myself. And I know it’s not me…get it? So what do you suppose happened when I asked The Grinch this?

“I have no idea.”

“Oh could it have been Nip/Tuck?”

“No, she’s not authorized to place orders, and doesn’t even know to use the system.”

“Ok, so if it’s not Nip/Tuck then…”

Silence.

“Well do you know what went wrong with the order?”

“I have no idea. That vendor ought to be beaten.”

Umm…ok….thanks for owning up to your responsibilities. And really, “beaten”?! The 5-year old strikes again.

No comments: