Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Da G works with the Dominatrix. Da G is also a full-time aspiring actor (and frequent game show participant). And in case you didn't get it from his nickname, Da G refers to himself as a "homeboy" and likes to talk using such colloquial "homeboy"-isms such as "fo shizzle", "What up S", "lowrider", and the all important "that crunk is funk yo!". That's all fine and well, but the true highlights of my day come in the form of random emails from Da G. And by random I mean the other day he sent me a GIANT picture of BBQ ribs with the caption "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Last Thursday I got an enormous ice cream sundae as a morning greeting in my inbox.
Da G also either doesn't like to use spell check or never liked spelling period. And z's have permnaently replaced s's at the end of words. And he loves very very large fonts and excessive punctuation (much like The Grinch). Oh, and he currently has a permanent love affair with the Caps Lock key.
Here's an excerpt (WARNING: Hilarity will ensue):
YOOOO… WAZ YOU TAKING IT EASY…HAHAHAAHAH …HOLLAH BACK….WELL IF YOU GET THIS YOU HAVE MADE IT BACK SAFELY YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED…GET AT YA BOY…
And another:
COULD YOU HELP ME TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE BY NICKNAMES….IT JUST COMES OUT….FOR NOW OWN ITZ OKAY…
Ok, one more because I'm feeling generous:
BECAUSE…IM DA MAN..GIRLFRIEND…I THOUGHT YOU KNEW…HOLLAHHHHHH
And now the best one of all - BANANA SNAKE!!
ITZ DANGEROZ!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!
**************************************************
As you can see, Da G gets bored a lot. There you have it now, the full cast of crazies I work with.
WHEW!! I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I'VE SHARED!!! HOLLAH BACK AT YA GIRL!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
i can't believe this character is real. Is he asian? i picture an asian nerd.
totally wrong - picture the complete opposite, and you're probably close
Post a Comment