Tuesday, March 18, 2008
So our office has motion-sensitive lights to save energy. That means if there is no movement for a consecutive 30-minutes, the lights turn off. Smart, right?
Well today, The Grinch’s office has been dark since lunch, which I found just so curious since I had seen her come in after lunch, but not leave. So my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to venture on over to see what was going on. Turn out, not much. The moment I step into the office, the lights turn on. Expecting it to be empty, I’m surprised to see The Grinch sitting there, staring blankly at the computer monitor, hand over mouse. That seeing, but not really seeing look. That’s when I realized – she must have literally NOT MOVED for at least 30 minutes! How can this be possible unless one is NOT DOING ANYTHING?! Perhaps even sleeping with their eyes open. Amazing, I tell you, amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment