Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Valentines Part 2

So I never followed up about Valentine's Day and whether or not One Upper got her prized roses. Well, she did, they arrived around 4:00p.m., and she proceeded to parade her flowers, and her boyfriend, around to anyone who would listen. She had to go find a vase in our breakroom, and I found a trail of rose petals the whole way in. Then, to make more of a scene, she proceeded to bring him back to her cube (which is directly behind mine) and chat away. He answered his cell phone, talked some business, made fun of our office, basically tried to be as much of a pain as possible. Finally, he persuaded her to leave early, thank goodness, so I could have some peace and quiet. But, not before shooting one of the ribbons from the roses AT ME while I typed. Not kidding. Shot a rubberband at me, luckily it only hit my hands but still! I think he's a winner...riiiiiiight.

No comments: