Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gotta Laugh to Keep From Crying

I firmly believe that.  What's the point in crying when you could be laughing so hard you cry?  Intern and I have decided to make lemonade out of the massively giant foul-smelling lemon known as Nip/Tuck-The Devil-Crazy Beast.  Lately in our email exchanges we try to incorporate Nip/Tuck-speak.

From: Intern
To: Sarah

Oh that makes a lot of sense.  I'll just send you form back to the contract person listed.



From: Sarah
To: Intern

Why don't you see if you can do that?

Cheers!


From: Intern
To: Sarah

But I've got so many moving pieces and they're all in my head.  Maybe I can do it in my sleep.


From: Sarah
To: Intern

No, in order to do it in your sleep you'd need a lot of advil and vodka, sweetie.



See?!  Life's much more fun this way!

No comments: