Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our New Motto

Lately as Marie and I have taken to increased complaining about crazy coworkers, we've come up with a catch-all motto of sorts if you will that fits any and all occasions.  Repeat it with us now:

I VOTE STUPID.

Sarah, why does Mini-Devil leave her used socks on my desk thinking I would want to use them?
I VOTE STUPID!

Marie, do you think Nip/Tuck is really a super manipulative genius or a crazy psycho?
I VOTE STUPID!

Sarah, how the hell did I get appointed a Moving Coordinator while I was away on vacation without my consent?
I VOTE STUPID!

Marie, seriously, is The Grinch so lazy that she can't walk to the fax machine which is actually closer to her desk than mine?
I VOTE STUPID!

How do YOU vote?  Because WE VOTE STUPID!


3 comments:

MsG said...

excellent new motto, but sometimes I vote chemical imbalance!

Anonymous said...

I vote STUPID! Love it. Can't stop saying it!

C'est La Vie said...

i think we can safely say stupid is definitely linked to chemical imbalances.