Monday, September 28, 2009
Who else? THE GRINCH!
Not only does this woman manage to make every birthday lunch, conversation, or reflective surface turn into a monologue about her, but she does it in style. Today she realized that she forgot to ask Neighbor how her vacation to Hawaii was. How sweet, right? Neighbor starts to describe her trip - how she just sat on the beach all day - when in typical The Grinch fashion, The Grinch cuts her off mid word.
"Oh yea, that's what a beach vacation is all about. I just love all my beach vacations. Every time I go on one I end up sitting on the beach sipping mai tais. And every time I go on a beach trip, random men notice what I'm drinking from afar or at a restaurant, so for the rest of the trip I have all these mai tais sent to me by men I don't know - EVERY time! I love beach trips!"
And that was the end of that conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment