Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell, Intern!

Top 5 Reasons Why We Are Bidding Intern Adieu:


5) She didn't know how to use a printer.

4) She didn't know that bolded emails meant they were unread - hence she had 2 weeks of emails she had never even read.

3) She asked me how you get to be Miss Teen USA. For reals yo. Because she thought that would "be cool to do". I said, "Intern, aren't you 20? It's for TEENS."

2) Today, she came to me to ask me to help her pin her bra back to her shirt because it was peeking out the back of her low cut shirt - this took 30 minutes of my time. Because despite the physical impossibility of lifting a shirt 3 inches with one safety pin, she was determined to have the entire thing covered. Things one should have thought of BEFORE leaving the house in the morning.

1) She clips her ID badge on her nipple. Seriously. And those girls ain't small. I've tried to hint to her many times that maybe she wants to clip it to the bottom of her shirt like everyone else, or better yet, stick it in her pocket. To which she replies, "But Miss Sarah, I need to know my ID # for a lot of things, and this way I just have to look down!" Ohhh....DUH! My bad! Why didn't I think of that?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ALL!

No comments: