Friday, October 31, 2008
So New Intern is slow. And I mean "slow". Like constant vacant looks in the eyes. One can literally pinpoint the moment the proverbial lightbulb goes on in her head, followed by a long drawn out, "Ooohhh. Duh!".
She gets this look a lot:

For instance, when I showed her how to compose a new email by clicking on "New".
"Ooooh! Duh!"

Or when I told her that envelopes need to be sealed to be mailed out.
"Oooh! Duh!"

Or when I told her that when you write a professional letter, you don't bold the font and turn it into size 16.
"Huh? I don't get it. Can you repeat that?"

Oh, New Intern, I think your days are already numbered.
She gets this look a lot:

For instance, when I showed her how to compose a new email by clicking on "New".
"Ooooh! Duh!"

Or when I told her that envelopes need to be sealed to be mailed out.
"Oooh! Duh!"

Or when I told her that when you write a professional letter, you don't bold the font and turn it into size 16.
"Huh? I don't get it. Can you repeat that?"

Oh, New Intern, I think your days are already numbered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha. awesome!
Post a Comment