Friday, October 31, 2008
Well, the day my office started planning and decorating for back in late August has finally arrived! And it's pretty cool to see that almost everyone has participated in our company's "highly recommended" dress-up request. I'm a cowgirl, it was the easiest thing I could throw together this morning ;) Other costumes I've seen down the hallway -- Wilma Flinstone (orange wig and all!), a bumble bee, a little girl, a paparazzi (pretty clever, he's wearing a TMZ shirt), a police woman and a flapper. There are a few costumes that I'm not quite sure what they are, but you know hw awkward that is...so I just smile and say, "Oh cool! That looks great!" and hope they look like whatever they wanted to.
We're having a pizza party at noon, followed by prizes for the best costumes. I'll let you know who wins...
How about your office? Is the Halloween spirit in the air?
We're having a pizza party at noon, followed by prizes for the best costumes. I'll let you know who wins...
How about your office? Is the Halloween spirit in the air?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment