Monday, May 19, 2008
Honestly? Because I don't think I do. Ok, here it goes. We use chat here in the office, since we work online a lot, it makes sense for us to have constant contact with one another. Well, One Upper doesn't technically work in my department, but once she found out we were all on chat, she HAD to join of course. So, now she finds the need to message me about random things throughout the day. Block her, you say? Nope, can't do that. She walks behind my desk at least 20 times a day and stares at my screen when she walks by- hence, she'll see me chatting with others in the office and then I get on her bad list, which is not a fun place to be from what I can see. (I tried it once and she caught me, I had to make up this intricate lie about trying to block someone else but doing the wrong icon, you get the picture...)
Anyways, here is a snippet from today's chat:
OneUpper: I found the song
Anyways, here is a snippet from today's chat:
OneUpper: you know that Geico caveman commercial?
it's funny
OneUpper: where he's on the moving walkway? and sees the caveman ad
Ummmmmm.......really. Why is this being shared with me? She didn't offer the song, so why am I supposed to find it amusing? Even if she did offer the song, I'm trying to work, I don't really need to hear it right now...ARG! Did I mention her away message says "Worky worky work"? Yea, I don't think that's the priority in her head right now for some reason.
Me: not positive, haven't seen it in a while i don't think
and walks the wrong way on the walkway
anyway
it was funny
thought I'd share
Ummmmmm.......really. Why is this being shared with me? She didn't offer the song, so why am I supposed to find it amusing? Even if she did offer the song, I'm trying to work, I don't really need to hear it right now...ARG! Did I mention her away message says "Worky worky work"? Yea, I don't think that's the priority in her head right now for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment