Friday, May 16, 2008
No, seriously, I mean it – literally. Upon listening to the many, many hours of cell phone conversations Intern #2 has in the office (“Um, hello, I’m calling to see how I can download my free Britney ringtone”), a shocking bit of news has emerged. Apparently, at all of 19 years old, she has run away from home after a blowup with her mom. It’s been about a week now, and her posse of cousins, friends, and 2nd and 3rd cousins have already come by here attempting to stage an intervention of some sort. Judging from this morning’s conversation, they were unsuccessful. But don’t be alarmed, she appears to be safe and staying at a friend’s. Who knew people really ran away anymore? I mean you know it happens, but at 19?! May as well just move out and get your own apartment.
P.S. I think the blowup with the mom involved the infamous
1 comment:
did your intern ever tell off the crazies?
Post a Comment