Thursday, December 3, 2009
So today Nip/Tuck took a group of us out for a "thank you" lunch for all of the hard work and screaming we had to endure while completing the Big Project that I'll write more about later. She sent an email to everyone that said "Meet downstairs at noon." Since we sit right behind each other, I assumed we were going to walk down together. That and I remembered how pissed she always gets when people leave before her and she has to go by herself. Well it's 11:59, and no sign of Nip/Tuck. I assume she must already have headed down there from wherever she was at. Just in case, I leave a post-it on her computer saying I headed down because I couldn't find her.
Everyone is at the meeting spot except Nip/Tuck. It is now 12:10. Someone decides they'll go back up to her desk to make sure she remembered. Then we see It storming towards us, face all aglow with sweat and red. The Beast is pissed.
"Well! If you guys left without me you would have had to pick up your own bill!" and then stomps ahead with all of us chasing pathetically behind her.
Intern and I exchange glares. WTF is wrong with this Thing?! WHY in the world would you think we'd ditch you and leave when it is a lunch YOU organized to THANK us? I know I sure as hell didn't want to be paying for my own lunch. It was the start of what you would call a lovely lunch where she proceeded to talk smack on The Grinch the entire two hours. A true delight!
I just don't know about this one. **Shakes head**
Everyone is at the meeting spot except Nip/Tuck. It is now 12:10. Someone decides they'll go back up to her desk to make sure she remembered. Then we see It storming towards us, face all aglow with sweat and red. The Beast is pissed.
"Well! If you guys left without me you would have had to pick up your own bill!" and then stomps ahead with all of us chasing pathetically behind her.
Intern and I exchange glares. WTF is wrong with this Thing?! WHY in the world would you think we'd ditch you and leave when it is a lunch YOU organized to THANK us? I know I sure as hell didn't want to be paying for my own lunch. It was the start of what you would call a lovely lunch where she proceeded to talk smack on The Grinch the entire two hours. A true delight!
I just don't know about this one. **Shakes head**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment