Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reply All: Da G Style

This fine Tuesday morning Da G sent all the ladies in his life (about 30 of us) one of those typically cheesy forwards complete with pictures of snuggly kittens in flower fields and some gushy quote about happiness and forward it to 10 people to brighten their day. Here's one of the pictures:







Here's the message he added:
I CAN NOT SEND THIS TO MY MALE FRIENDS…SO WILL JUST SEND IT TO THE WONDERFULL LADYS… I HAVE HAD THE HONOR AND PRIVELEGE TO WORK WITH…J…HAVE A WONDERFULL WEEKEND…AND LETS DO IT AGAIN MONDAY…LOL!!

Well, apparently, with all of his emailing skills, Da G accidentally also sent this to one of this guy friends. Then the guy friend decided to accidentally hit "Reply All", and for the next hour, all us ladies were subjected to their man-banter. I apologize in advance if anyone is offended. But I just copy/paste. Watch the hilarity ensue:

Da G's friend "John" replies:
Ur gay!

10 minutes later, Da G replies:
HAHAHAHAHH!!! DID I NOT SAY…THIS WAS FOR THE LADYS…..ONLY MR.SMITH…WHO DID YOU GET THE E-MAIL ADDRESS….TWON !!!

(i'm not even going to pretend to know what TWON means)

Another 5 minutes later:
Yea but u sent it 2 me, and I'm not gay...figured u hot Bi-curious on me! LOL, haven't seen my boy n awhile!

15 more minutes...
NEVER…LOL!!! DOGG WHY ARE YOU PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER….LOL!!! RAINBOW….LOL!!! WHERE IS YOUR NAME….MY BAD THAT WAS YOU GIRLS E-MAIL….MY BAD…LOL…………OPPZ…

I came back from a meeting to see my inbox flooded with these emails. Amazingly none of the ladies had replied to let the boys know that they were not having a private email conversation, but a public tennis match instead. So as Da G saunters out I ask him what the deal is with rainbows.

"Huh?! Whatcha talkin 'bout S?"

"You and your buddy have been replying all to everyone this entire time."


Jaw drops.

All the ladies burst into laughter.

Da G runs back into his office. We hear his raised voice.

2 minutes later we all recieve yet another email:
PLEASE FORGIVE THE INAPPROPIATE E-MAIL FROM A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINES I PUT THE CALL IN AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED AGAIN I APOLOGIZE TO ALLLLL…IM SORRY…

Ahhh Da G never fails to bring da laffs.

1 comment:

MsG said...

he's my favorite!