Friday, April 17, 2009
So lately everyone around here's been having a lot of fun with Nip/Tuck's "Listen A-hole, sit down and shut up, or I'm gonna blow your leg off" comment. Here's a compilation of some of emails that we shoot off to each other now:
"Now get it right, or I'll blow your leg off!"
"Let's not reinvent the wheel, Intern - you don't want your leg blown off."
"Weird question I know, and if you don't answer, I'll blow your leg off."
"If you're not gone by 3, I'll personally blow your leg off!"
"Hey a-hole, are we going to lunch soon or am I gonna have to blow your leg off?"
"It'll be as fun as blowing your leg off..."
Now have a great weekend a-holes or I'll have to come over and blow your legs off!
"Now get it right, or I'll blow your leg off!"
"Let's not reinvent the wheel, Intern - you don't want your leg blown off."
"Weird question I know, and if you don't answer, I'll blow your leg off."
"If you're not gone by 3, I'll personally blow your leg off!"
"Hey a-hole, are we going to lunch soon or am I gonna have to blow your leg off?"
"It'll be as fun as blowing your leg off..."
Now have a great weekend a-holes or I'll have to come over and blow your legs off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll try
Post a Comment