Monday, March 22, 2010
Another day at the "office". Today's sighting of the day involves a late 20-something, very fit, surfer-ish looking blonde dude. He's obviously a regular as he greets the friendly barista, "Hola! Que Bueno!" This is confusing as she speaks fluent English. But no matter, I digress. He orders himself a greek salad. Upon receiving a strange look from the barista, he loudly proclaims to us all, "Today, I'm on a diet!" His buddy asks him how long. He yells back, "A whole week, ugh!" as he makes a pathetic pouty face. Every woman in line rolls her eyes.
An entire week, you say? Poor you! Having to eat those nasty greek salads! Try making pouty face after you haven't eaten carbs for an entire month while trying to fit back into your jeans I say! Women in the coffeehouse, revolt! Men...they just don't know how easy they have it.
An entire week, you say? Poor you! Having to eat those nasty greek salads! Try making pouty face after you haven't eaten carbs for an entire month while trying to fit back into your jeans I say! Women in the coffeehouse, revolt! Men...they just don't know how easy they have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment