Thursday, March 12, 2009
Well, as Sarah hinted at, I have some news to share with you, cubesters! I can officially report to you that I will be leaving my current cube position to work for another company! Woohooo! Bad news = probably still a cube, but, oh well, it's worth it! I start in a couple weeks. Can you believe that by April, I'll have worked at THREE different jobs while writing on this blog? Guess that doesn't speak well for my company loyalty, but I'm working on it, I really am! And, hey, it's not my fault that some of my prior jobs included CRAZY people and pets! Seriously.
Stay tuned for my Top 10 Things I Won't Miss About This Job post! Trust me, it's gonna be good...
Stay tuned for my Top 10 Things I Won't Miss About This Job post! Trust me, it's gonna be good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! no more poopie cubicle
Post a Comment